- Harvard University John F. Kennedy School of Goverment – Master in Public Administration.
- University College London – MSc Public Policy.
- ITAM – Lawyer Bachelor
- CANAERO – Executive Director of CANAERO (2017 – Present)
- Techonomics – Partner (2015 – Present)
- Ministry of Communications and Transportation (SCT) – Director of Financial Planning and Evaluation in Telecomm-Telégrafos (2012 – 2013)
- Chamber of Deputies – Federal Deputy of the LXI Legislature (2009 – 2012)
- Secretary of the Economic Commission
- President of the Special Technology Commission
- Televisa – Director of Regulatory Affairs (2007 – 2009)
- Executive with more than 15 years of experience to promote innovation and efficiency in the public and private sectors. It uses solid knowledge of network economics, economic regulation and public policies.
- Clear knowledge of administration and finance with experience in the creation and management of multidisciplinary teams.
- Design and execution of budgets and equipment, government affairs, internal communications and media.
- He has participated as Secretary of the Board of Directors and reports directly to a Chairman of the Board.
- Specialized in regulatory and legal matters for strategic industrial sectors such as telecommunications, technology, aviation and regulated industries.
- Colaboración semanal en Excelsior TV Dinero con Rodrigo Pacheco (2017 – Presente)
- Imagen Radio En Firme con David Páramo (2017 – Presente)
- Excelsior – Dinero en Imagen como Columnista semanal (2010 – Presente)
- Fundación Proacceso como Miembro del Consejo.
- Profesor de Asignatura – Universidad Iberoamericana (2016 – Presente)